Top 7 Bachelor Party Activities In Gatlinburg
Grotto Falls Waterfall and Cascades outside of Gatlinburg, Tennessee, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Ride The Tram Through Town - You could fit all of the gang onto the Aerial Tramway located near downtown at Ober Gatlinburg. Your trip on one of the USA's largest trams will take you 11,000 feet over town.
- Take A Zipline Tour - For 2.5 hours you can fly around trees and view scenery like never before at Climbworks Smoky Mountains. An ATV willl take your group to the highest vantage for panoramic views on their Mountaintop tour.
- Play Retro Arcade Games - Is there a museum that's interactive enough for a group of guys on a bachelor party? Whats more hands on than spending an afternoon playing retro arcade games! For a mere $15 each you can spending the day banging away on Guardians of the Galaxy machine at the Gatlinburg Pinball Museum.
- Just Some Good Ole Boys - Who didn't grow up with the Dukes of Hazard? With a name like Cooter's Place, this is perfect for a bachelor party. It's free to view the memorabilia in the museum; it's $5.00 to pose by the General Lee, which was made for selfies. You may even catch alumni of the series making a special appearance.
- More Fast & Furious Cars - Another General Lee - How many were there? - along with the Batmobile from the original series can be found at Hollywood Star Cars Museum. Just as much for cinephiles as it is for speed freaks, but everyone can enjoy Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds.
- Grotto Falls - Not technically in Gatlinburg, but close enough. One of few waterfalls in the Great Smoky Mountains that you can walk behind.
- Rent a Cool Street Legal Ride - Cruise around town in an UTV from Mountain Life UTV Rentals and really see the mountains. Their awesome staff will give you maps to the best places to enjoy your mountain ride.