What To Do At Night In the Gatlinburg Area
- More Flavors of Boone than an Ice Cream Shoppe - Whats better on a Saturday night than butter pecan ice cream? Butter pecan moonshine. You will find butterscotch, apple pie and other flavors at the Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery just off the parkway in Gatlinburg. This is the most visited distillery in the US and their tastings are highly rated. A whole new spin on mountain dew! Bring home a jar of cherries in 100 proof liquor for a memorable souvenir.
- Beyond basic whiskey - You can't go to Tennessee without sampling some of their prized whiskey, and the Ole Smoky Whiskey Barrelhouse offers a variety from straight bourbon, apple jack brandy and whiskies flavored with cinnamon, salty watermelon and mango habanero.
- Celebrity moonshiners - They love Sugarlands Distilling Company over at Trip Advisor and it's certainly a favorite of race fans and the Discovery channel. Come for the tasting and take home jars of spirits endorsed by your favorite moonshine cultivators and race car drivers. From sour mash to maple bacon there's something for everyone.
- Dirty Drinking - If you want to do your drinking in Pigeon Forge there are plenty of options, including the XXX Distillery. With adults only concoctions like the Blue Houdini - aka the Panty Dropper! - you can start a party anywhere.
- Enjoy Some Lager - With 4 locations in Eastern Tennessee, there's sure to be a Smoky Mountain Brewery near you. A Black Bear Ale will go great with their tasty menu.
- Bring The Club To Your Cabin - No need to despair that there are no strip clubs, it's more fun to get the exotic dancers delivered. Set up some entertainment from Hot Gatlinburg Strippers and bring the strip club to your cabin.
- Drink At The Arcade - Sure there are plenty of options to play video games, but is there one that you can drink and play? The new Dave & Busters in nearby Sevierville had a full bar and a 40,000 arcade with state of the art virtual reality games
- Drive the Moto-Beasta - This is not just any 4 Door Jeep Wrangler, it has cool halo headlights and a 4 inch lift kit. It's a popular ride, but there are many other jeeps you can rent at Smoky Mountain Jeep Rentals.